• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Anyone know anything about Public Utility right of way on private property?

OP
cwa107

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
Congrats cwa!! I've been reading this thread continuously following your story!

I guess this just proves that a calm, educated approach will get you what you want. The whole "system does work" line..

EDIT: cwa! On a side note, are you having Verizon pay for the landscaping they bunged up? Or are they just moving the box to the proper location?

Thanks. They also put down mulch (I didn't even notice they had done it, but the Verizon guy pointed it out). Even matched it up with the black-dyed stuff I use. I guess I'll have to re-edge the bed, but that's not a big deal. Just a couple of minutes with a shovel and maybe some shuffling of mulch.

OP
cwa107

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
Wonder how much they back charged the sub for that?

I hope they did. It was so careless on the sub's part. Had they used what little bit of gray matter is between their ears, I probably wouldn't have gotten up on my high horse ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" imac,4GBram,extended keyboard,wireless mouse,19" second monitor
This is great news!! I was wondering what the status was. I'm glad you were able to stay on top of it and not back down like he hoped you would due to his weak explanation.
Nice to know the little guy wins one now and then!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Sooper Fast!
Argh?!?!

Too late. I was going to suggest that you train an animal to poop on it...and leave the poop there. :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 266ghz, 4gig, 320gigHD, MacBook, 2.4ghz,250gigHD,4gigRam
I Love a good ending to a story!!!!;D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 MBP, i7, 16GB RAM, MBP 2.16Ghz Core Duo, 2GB ram, Dual 867Mhz MDD, 1.75GB ram, ATI 9800 Pro vid
Argh?!?!

Too late. I was going to suggest that you train an animal to poop on it...and leave the poop there. :D

LOL!

Great idea if the box was serviced very frequently. That likely isn't the case though.

Glad to see the problem was solved.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.