Help in Streaming Audio

A

abrillantes

Hey guys.. i am offically a switcher.. got a 15" 1.67 powerbook w/ 80g and a super drive.. just 512mb of ram tho (waiting to get more.. )

takes a lil gettin used too. but gotta love it!!!.. one thing tho. i tried to stream audio (Yahoo launchcast etc..)and cannot do it on safari.. i tried to dl the IE for mac .. but that didnt work either.. so i deleted it.. is there anything i can to dl to listen to launchcast??

Reaction score
ie is already loaded on your mac...look in your applications folder.

OP
X

xthisisRomancex

have u seen the internet radio in iTunes. on the sidebar click RADIO and try that...

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
Changed title of thread

OP
A

abrillantes

thanks for the replys..
am i doing somthing wrong tho.. ?? i just cant seem to get it to stream? the reason i like yahoo Launchast is because i can select the genre of music to listen to plus the fact that i have been using launchcast for years on pc.. I'll have to try itunes. but it would be nice to get it to stream so i get the best of both worlds.. any other suggestions?? :headphone

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.