macbook pro

Reaction score
my macbook pro froze on me and starting making these weird noises, i looked to take the battery out until i found i couldnt, then i pressed this little small button on the bottom left hand side causes little green lights to flash nothing happend, then i tried a few of the command buttons from the keyboard to rest it and get it working nothing works, i keep getting this screen

This is the screen I keep getting @mark_cartier no matter what I do | TweetPhoto

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Way... way too many specs to list.
Did you press the power off button and shut it down as it instructs on the screen?

OP
M
Reaction score
that screen says "you need to restart your computer hold down the power button 4 several seconds or press the restart button"

not sure what a reset button is, didnt know one button can reset it

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
The power button. Top right side of your laptop, by the keyboard. Should be highlighted in your users manual... looks EXACTLY like the symbol in the instruction.

OP
M
Reaction score
well they mention 2 buttons if you read what i wrote they say the power button and the reset button, your speaking of the power button

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
There is no reset button on a macbook pro.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
because you had a critical kernel panic and the systems needs to be cold booted.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
did it shut off? did you turn it on? You've provided zero details.

call apples support ;)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.