Where to buy iBook backpack in Canada

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13.3" 2.26 GHz MBP, 2GB RAM, 640GB HD
Hello, I have the ibook 12 inch and am looking to purchase a good affordable backpack when i go back to school this fall. ideally i want to purchase the backpack from a store. Does any of my fellow Canadians have advice to where i can shop for a good laptop bag? i live in toronto if that helps. the one bag i am considering is the gravis metro backpack but i am looking out for more choices before i commit.

Reaction score
Check Ebags.com, I don't know if they ship to Canada or not, you'll have to check. Even if they don't you could just browse their huge inventory to find a bag you like then the manufacturer's website will probably tell you where you can find it.

Personally I don't like bags that looks like "laptop bags", just because I think it would be more of a target for theft. I just put my laptop in a sleeve, then in my normal book bag.

OP
C
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13.3" 2.26 GHz MBP, 2GB RAM, 640GB HD
thanks for the advice, i'll check them out. I've been to best buy and futureshop and seen their bags. i guess i'm looking for a more "stylish" bag kinda like the gravis series. i know www.redtagcomputer.ca carries them, they got a nice price tag (expensive) but i guess you gotta pay for the quality. i see the gravis digi messenger style bag and it looks sharp. However, I'm guessing a backpack is better for the back and esp. for a commuter like myself. thanks for replying i really appreciate the advice.

G

gnuadct

Check out Carbon Computing...don't know if they have backpacks or not, but I think I saw a bunch of Crumpler bags there last time I was in so might be worth a try.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.