Problem with myspace

Reaction score
Hey there,

Apologies if this is not the right place to post this but I am running an old G4 powerbook with OS X 10.4.11 on it and have just encountered probably the first problem ever (not hardware related . . . **** you faulty temperature sensor and narcolepsy problem) from my almost 5 years of mac-using.

Whenever I try to visit a myspace page (any one) I get redirected to a facebook page (or fake facebook page) asking me to enter my facebook details to continue. I was under the impression that Macs could basically not be hacked however I am always careful not to put in personal info where I don't trust the source I'm not sure how this could be occurring. Does anyone know if it's a myspace problem or if I may have been infected by a virus of types??? I am freaking out because of personal information stored in various myspace/email/facebook accounts.

Thanks
MM

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.