Make the apple logo blink

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I'm surprised not to have found other people wondering about it, but is there a way (some app to install) to play with the apple logo on the top of the MacBook Pro, like make it blink ?
It seems to me that it's a perfect example of something apple nerds would have done or wanted to?
Thanks for any tip, or just for letting me know that I'm not alone on this earth having this idea.

Reaction score
The only thing I can think of is adjusting the brightness of the screen display itself, as that also changes the brightness of the apple, (check it out, it's quite funny actually), otherwise, I have no idea.

OP
M
Reaction score
Thanks for your fast reply.
That's not exactly what I had in mind, because it's quite a pain to use the macbook AND to enjoy the fact the apple blinks, but maybe the apple light is just the lcd panel light itself, in which case there is no way to make one blink and not the other.
I'm pretty sure someone who ever opened up its macbook (eg to replace the lcd panel) could answer it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Way... way too many specs to list.
the apple on the lid is lit by the panel

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.