Pages problem, invisible text

Reaction score
I went to make a new resume today and I was gonna use a template on Pages, and when i open it up the screen appears to be black, but if i highlight, i can see litte checkmarks light up, the text is there, the only way i can get the text to show is if i highlight and start to drag it. i thought it might just be the color of the text and i tried changing colors but that didnt work either. can someone please let me know what to do?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook,2Ghz CD,1.5GBRAM,100GBHD,SL.PowerbookG4 12"1Ghz,768MbRAM,40GBHD,Leopard.imac G3 400Mhz,10.4
Have you checked for an update? I had the same problem after upgrading to snow leopard. I checked for Pages on software update. There was an update and it fixed my problem.

If that doesn't work, delete pages, reinstall and do the updates. That should work.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16GHz C2D MacBook w/ 2GB RAM & 120GB HD. HTC Droid Incredible.
Have you checked for an update? I had the same problem after upgrading to snow leopard. I checked for Pages on software update. There was an update and it fixed my problem.

If that doesn't work, delete pages, reinstall and do the updates. That should work.

Agreed!

The update should fix the problem!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.