Safari page sheet style, display is all wrong.

Reaction score
Screenshot2006-11-02at010108.png

Screenshot2006-11-02at010140.png

why is safari doing this to me? i've put up with it for long enough. it's just not just last.fm & facebook (the above), i've had this problem with paypal & ebay, numerous others.

i've tried the same url's in firefox as well and it's just the same.

any help?

i'm using safari version Version 4.0.3

Reaction score
I have seen this once or twice but refreshing the page usually clears the formatting. It seems that in rendering the site that a .css or another file with key formatting/content is not always received in time.

I would suggest using the Safari-Reset Safari menu option to clear out any trash content that may have been cached as well. Just make sure to deselect any options/items you do not want cleared on the panel that opens--

S

OP
A
Reaction score
Thanks.

I'll apologise now for annoying anyone, I know I've already posted this in the wrong sub-forum.

I'll give that a go and see what happens.

OP
A
Reaction score
Just tried the same pages on a friends macbook pro (same specs, same version of safari) & it works fine.. she's across the hall from me, so it's all the same internet connection.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)
If you go to Safari preferences/advanced/style sheet... does it say none selected (which is the default setting)?

OP
A
Reaction score
Okay I realised why.. it's because I had my clock set back to 2006, in order to be able to use my CS4 collection.. set that to the current time and everything works correctly.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.