Update loop bug (Snow Leopard)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 13' Pro with Snow Leopard and Iphone 3G
I have installed Snow Leopard on my macbook and when I try to update he asks to accept the contract and then install and restart, but when I click in the install and restart button, it goes back to accept the contract (is something like eternal bug i think). How do I fix this? I have to downgrade to Leopard and forget the Snow Leopard?

trully yours,

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
Are you using the software updater to download whatever it is you are downloading ??
Is the SL 10.6.0 > 10.6.1 update ??

No need to forget SL is there anymore info you can supply?
Personally i go straight to the Apple site to get any major updates.

Cheers

OP
eduacsp
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
yeah...is the 10.6.0> 10.6.1

I tried...i tried to get the .dmg update file, but when i try to install, it freeze. I dont know what i must do now.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
Have you tried re-booting 1st ??

If not go to HD>applications>utilities>disk utilities and do a repair disk permissions.
Reboot and try again.

Try that thus far and keep us posted

Cheers

Edit : what system have you got. The more info we have the better chance of a fix ... :)

OP
eduacsp
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Thx, i will

cheers

OP
eduacsp
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Reaction score
Open Disk Utility & select the hard drive from the list (not the name of the volume indented under it).
At the bottom of the window, you will see a line of info that tells you the Partition Map Scheme of the drive. It should be "GUID Partition Table."
Is it?

In Disk Utility select the volume & click the Verify Disk button.
If it reports any problems, follow the instructions at the top of the window to restart from your installer disc & run the Repair Disk step.

Also post your specs plz like tattooedmac asked, it will make it easier for us to give a proper response.:)

Also, I'd advize you that if this does not work, check what the update is doing for your system, like in big important
changes.
If it doesn't have them, consider skipping this one and hold out for the next one.
A lot of people are experiencing issues after this update

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Not good. Might be time to ring Apple and have a chat unless anyone else can jump in with a possible solution.
:(
EDIT :
^^ and someone has :)

OP
eduacsp
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I do the files permission repair and the disk repair. Ive got one only message from files permission repair, that it cant repair one file called AES... or something. But the disk repair was running ok. I tried again to update the softwares, but i get the same loop bug. This is really sux.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.