Clean screen = new MBP!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MBP C2D 2.8 4GB OS X 10.8 | iPhone 5
Whenever I clean my screen on my MBP, I find myself acting like I just got it again. It feels like it's brand new every time I wipe it down. It's a good feeling...lol.

OP
ImageX
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MBP C2D 2.8 4GB OS X 10.8 | iPhone 5
I don't see why this was moved. I wasn't asking a help question, I was basically making an odd-topic thread that happened to pertain to my MBP. I don't think that goes against the "Anything Goes" sub-forum guidelines. I mean who would look in the Notebook section for someone saying they just cleaned their screen and it feels brand new? Nobody. They look here for people asking why none of their F-keys work correctly, or how to you pop the "L" key back on.

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
I don't see why this was moved. I wasn't asking a help question, I was basically making an odd-topic thread that happened to pertain to my MBP. I don't think that goes against the "Anything Goes" sub-forum guidelines. I mean who would look in the Notebook section for someone saying they just cleaned their screen and it feels brand new? Nobody. They look here for people asking why none of their F-keys work correctly, or how to you pop the "L" key back on.

It's about a Mac Notebook, no? Not about off-roading, climbing the Himalayas, nor skiing in Utah. It's about cleaning the screen on your notebook, right? Guess what? There's a forum for notebook discussions and this thread is now in it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac, and Macbook Pro
I know what you mean. Corollary: Every time I sneeze while using my MBP I feel as if I'm back looking at my old Fujitsu.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.