Productivity software for iPod Touch

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
see sig...
Does anyone know of any PDA-like software for the iPod Touch?

I'm hoping to pick one up soon, since the iPaq I got recently just isn't what I need (like all typical Windows products.....its horrible to use) and would like to use it for a PDA if possible. Are there any software suites available for the iPod Touch that will do this?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
-->
What exactly do you have in mind? The touch already has calendar, contacts, mail, etc. There are tons of apps available as well, and I think that you could address all of your needs with the Touch.

On a separate note, your screen name looks very familiar. Are you on MBWorld by chance?

OP
O
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
see sig...
No, not on MBWorld lol.

As for what I have in mind, I know the iTouch (improper name, I know, but it's shorter to type) has Wi-Fi, and can run web browsers and messengers, and like all iPods before it can carry contacts and other things with it. What I'm looking for is a calender software that I can enter things into from the iPod rather than my Mac, that has alarms or notifications about appointments, and other such things typical of a pda. If the native calender can do that, terrific!

Things I use a lot are appointments, to do lists, on the fly notes, and alarms/notifications. If the iTouch is sufficient for that without even adding things, I will indeed be a happy man when I send off my cash for one...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
Yep the itouch calendar can do all. There is also a note pad, calculator and the ability to sync all to your Mac through mobileMe .......

Go and have a look around the itunes store, then into the apps store and have a look at the 85, 000 odd apps that are in there. So many of them are for free and most are cheap, staring at 99c..... I have the 16gb and love it.

Cheers

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.