Internet works, but the Airport doesn't?...

Reaction score
Hi folks,
I just moved over the weekend. Back at my other place, I had my aiport express plugged in to my DLS modem and it worked fine--I could connect to the internet with my MacBook wirelessly through my airport.

Now at my new place (same town, same internet provider, same DSL modem, same Airport express) I can't connect to the internet. I have a desktop eMac and when I plug that in directly to the DSL modem, it works fine. However, when I try to access the internet wirelessly (plugging the ethernet cable back into the airport express) it doesn't work. I can connect to the Airport, but it doesn't seem to be broadcasting any internet signal.

What's up? Any advice?

Thanks very much,
Anthony

PS- So far I have tried resetting the airport-- that didn't work. I've also tried using the network assisstant on my MacBook. All I got was a message that said my computer couldn't connect to the internet (however, I am currently connected through some random network I found--but I prefer my stronger home connection).

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.