New white 2.26 is awesome.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
32G iPad
I bought the newest macbook and I am surprised on how much I love it.
I have had the older macbook and the new 15" MBP but this is a truly amazing Macbook.

The feel of it is like the pro in every way, the fans are dead silent and the temp stays around 40-45 easy, the magsafe is wonderful(cord seems thicker) But the screen is so much better then my MBP, it so clear and bright, if you are wondering if to buy one, go for it!

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
I'm confused...I thought the MBPs had better screens than the MBs?

Reaction score
They do, I think it may just look better because
1. No glass=less glare
2. It's new therefore extremely clean.

Reaction score
i dunno about that, but im also a proud owner of the new macbook! i love it as well, the whole **** thing is just so precious, am i right? ahaha lets hope they come out with invisibleshield soon :S

Reaction score
I hear they scratch really, really easily. Read it on a review someone wrote. Is that true?

Reaction score
I hear they scratch really, really easily. Read it on a review someone wrote. Is that true?

I have to disagree on that one, I've used mine now for 2,5 months, and there's not a speck on it.

The Polycarbonate MB's scratch when you look at it the wrong way:)

OP
BadApple
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
32G iPad
I have to disagree on that one, I've used mine now for 2,5 months, and there's not a speck on it.

The Polycarbonate MB's scratch when you look at it the wrong way:)
They were talking about the new ones, no not a scratch on her yet.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacbookPro 15.4, 2.2ghz i7 (Late 2011), Macbook 1,1 1.83ghz CoreDuo
i still have my old macbook1, the poly case does really suck, but mine is truly a used and abused mac. Never had any issues. The new white macbooks have the same LED display as the macbook pros, they are much brighter, more energy efficient and clarity is so much better then the LCD displays we are all used to.

I cant wait to get a new white macbook, Congrats on your new purchase and addition to your mac family.

Reaction score
My new white macbook doesnt have any scratches on it at all.

I'm a college student and i take my laptop everywhere in my backpack. I don't know what that review was talking about cause i love mine!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.