24 Inch LCD Monitor Recommendations

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.33 4GB: MacPro 8 Core 2.8, 16GB: MacMini 2.26 4GB: MacMin 2.53 4GB: iPhone3GS 32GB
In my current day job I am back working from home again and I am debating updating my monitor in my office.

Currently I have the HP LP2335 24' (which BTW cost a veritable fortune when I bought it) which has served me well through the years but it was one of the first LCD's of this size and the contrast ratio and overall quality pales in comparison to some of the models I have seen lately.

My current array of computers includes the machines in signature most of which are connected to an IOGear KVM switch. I am a software developer but I also play games fairly regularly so I would need something with a decent response time.

Any suggestions? What is everyone else using in their home setups?

Much appreciated.

Weston

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
I have an HP w2408 (24" monitor, 1920 x 1200).

I don't know if the specs will blow anyone's "doors" off...when I was shopping I was primarily looking for a 24" monitor at a good price...and I really liked the HP w2408's ability to rotate between landscape & portrait mode.

Plus I wanted a "real" 24" monitor that was 1920 x 1200...instead of the slightly smaller resolution 1920 x 1080 24" monitors you see quite a bit.

I got it refurbished about a year ago for $200. It may be less $$$ now, or something similar may be available.

Hope this helps,

- Nick

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.