adobe buys macromedia

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sophisto

hello, i am new to the forums but i have read some quite entertaining and informative posts. its good to join you.

i think some of you, just like me are just picking there jaws up off the ground finally from reading about adobe and how it has purchased macromedia. slashdot always makes me feel like i am reading old news.

i am curious what the forum thinks about the after effects for mac users who use products from either of these companies.

as i last remeber the rumor mill, apple and adobe's relationship has been less then romantic and the thought of not being able to use the newest version of aftereffects on my mac would sadden me, to say the least. i would have to learn motion i guess.

am i not seeing the big picture here? what are some forseeable outcomes and do i have to switch back to windows (as i suppress the urge to vomit).

tnx

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
There is a thread on this topic in the Other Software forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.