Apple's Microfiber Cloths

Reaction score
So, ever since I got my Macbook and found the Apple emblazoned microfiber cloth I've been in love with it. I would use it to clean EVERYTHING. It was just such a good cloth and just the right size. Since I'm such a neat freak when it comes to my tech. I couldn't imagine life without it. Then it happened.

The day finally came that I misplaced while at work and I haven't been able to find it since. I immediately began to hyperventilate (exaggeration but not to far off) as soon as I realized I couldn't find it. I have the miniature version of the cloth that came with my iTouch but its simply to small to be as useful.

So my question, or a heartfelt plea if you will, is where can I get another one? I've already searched Apple's store to no avail. I realize I may have to settle for a non-Apple one and if so has anyone ever found one similar or better?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.