Repartitioning Boot Camp with Camp Tune

Reaction score
I have down loaded: Paragon_CampTune_RC.iso, as suggested, to easily resize my Boot Camp partitions. Now that I have the down load, I've not been able to figure out how to use it. Guidance is appreciated.
Thank you.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.33 4GB: MacPro 8 Core 2.8, 16GB: MacMini 2.26 4GB: MacMin 2.53 4GB: iPhone3GS 32GB
You will need to burn the .iso image you downloaded to CD/DVD via the /Applications/Utilities/DiskUtitlity application.

Once you have burned the image reboot your Mac and hold down the 'c' key. This will allow your machine to boot from the disk you just burned. From there you should be able to modify your Bootcamp partitions.

If there is any documentation on the DVD/CD you burned from the .iso, I would recommend reading it before doing anything. Also, it is strongly recommended that you back up any critical files before attempting to alter or resize partitions on your drive.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4 GHz Blackbook, 4GB memory, 250GB HD
I repartitioned my Boot Camp partition with CampTune and everything went smoothly. Once your Mac boots up with the disc you just follow the on screen steps. Very straight forward.

OP
G
Reaction score
I repartitioned my Boot Camp partition with CampTune and everything went smoothly. Once your Mac boots up with the disc you just follow the on screen steps. Very straight forward.

You will need to burn the .iso image you downloaded to CD/DVD via the /Applications/Utilities/DiskUtitlity application.

Once you have burned the image reboot your Mac and hold down the 'c' key. This will allow your machine to boot from the disk you just burned. From there you should be able to modify your Bootcamp partitions.

If there is any documentation on the DVD/CD you burned from the .iso, I would recommend reading it before doing anything. Also, it is strongly recommended that you back up any critical files before attempting to alter or resize partitions on your drive.

Thanks for the guidance. Worked like a charm. As advised, rebooted my Mac, with the Camp Tune Cd burned from the Paragon download, followed the simple on screen instructions, clicked Apply and it was all done in 18 minutes without a hiccup.

Reaction score
Camp Tune 8 might not work for you

I have a Macbook Core 2 Duo running 10.5.8 and the software just plain doesn't work on my machine.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.