Bose Companion 3 Series II speakers

Reaction score
Listened to these in the Apple Store Regent Street yesterday and they sounded amazing. Does anyone own them and have any comments bfore I ask Sanat to shell out £200?

Thanks.

Reaction score
Well I have the Companion 5 Desktop speakers and I connect them to my 15" MPB and they sound amazing. I had a desktop PC in the past which I used them on as well.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
| '09 24" iMac 3.06 8GB | '09 iPhone 3GS 32GB | '09 ATV 1.16TB | '07 23" ACD | '06 15" MBP |
I have the companion 3's and I love them!

The sound is better than my Acoustimass 10 bose home theatre system for music/bass.

Companion 5 if you watch more movies and 5.1 stuff, companion 3 if it's for music. The 5's sounded a bit weird for music.

OP
J
Reaction score
I have the companion 3's and I love them!

The sound is better than my Acoustimass 10 bose home theatre system for music/bass.

Companion 5 if you watch more movies and 5.1 stuff, companion 3 if it's for music. The 5's sounded a bit weird for music.

Thanks, I rarely watch movies on my iMac as I have a PS3 for blu ray so Companion 3 it is :D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.