Confused......

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro 2 x 3Ghz Dual Core Nvidia 8800, 7 gigs ram Macbook pro 2011 Intel i7 triple boots Ubuntu/Win7
Help, guys who use safari as their main browser please go here and tell me if it looks like the snapshot below......

http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php

picture one is Internet explorer, and is how it should look, picture 2 is a safari pic, and its all screwed up, Its one of my favorite sites on the web, and I spend countless hours there, and would really rather view it in Safari, I prefer not to use IE at all if I can get away with it.....

Is this a browser problem or a website problem?

View attachment Picture 1.pdf

View attachment Picture 2.pdf

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
My safari looks like that. Try FireFox if you don't want to use IE (Which is a terrible broswer)

OP
Icicle
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro 2 x 3Ghz Dual Core Nvidia 8800, 7 gigs ram Macbook pro 2011 Intel i7 triple boots Ubuntu/Win7
Ill assume then that it is a problem with the website and not my settings, Ill notify the webmaster there, Im sure he can come up with something, thanks

X

xthisisRomancex

the thing is they are gonoing to build their site to work with IE over any other browser for the simple fact that it is the most used browser....

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13" | MacBook Pro 13" | Mac Mini 2GHz C2D
that is how i usually make my websites

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.