ProTools/Mbox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
A classmate is letting me borrow his ProTools software to put on my MacBook for my radio production class. To my understanding, you have to have an Mbox to use ProTools. I can't really afford one at the moment, so I'm wondering if there is a way around using ProTools with an mbox. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
mac pro 2.66 dual core 5 gigs of ram with duel 22" monitors
almost impossible to get around... sorry

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
A classmate is letting me borrow his ProTools software to put on my MacBook for my radio production class. To my understanding, you have to have an Mbox to use ProTools. I can't really afford one at the moment, so I'm wondering if there is a way around using ProTools with an mbox. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
There is no legal way to "borrow" the software.
You won't be able to get any assistance here.

Community Guidelines said:
Respect copyrights and the law.
Don’t discuss or conduct content theft or any other illegal activity. Period. We follow U.S. law on the forums, so just because something might be legal in your country doesn’t mean it will be allowed here. If you’re ever in doubt, contact one of the moderators before you post.

We want you to share, but don’t link images or files from 3rd-party servers unless you have their permission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.