Want to purchase a macbook sleeve case

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I am new to this forum and wanted some advice, I am after a Macbook Pro Sleeve for my shiny new purchase. Done lots of research and the Contour Design Pocket sleeve is getting great reviews, even has space to put my iPod.

Does anyone have this case? I also found this eBay seller who has it for a great price. They have good feeback but I have never bought on eBay, your help would be great:

CONTOUR DESIGN Neoprene Pocket Sleeve MacBook/Air/Pro R on eBay (end time 17-Nov-09 11:28:06 GMT)

Reaction score
i think you are better off with the case logic neoprene sleeve from amazon. they are cheaper, way cheaper than that rip off company. go check it out before you purchase.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Too many...
to be honest, the $4 ones on ebay that I bought are better than the $30 ones at apple. It feels exactly the same, looks the same but just 26 bucks cheaper...as for this one....not a chance in heck would I buy it for that much...especially on ebay! I returned the $30 back to apple and kept the two 4 dollar ones I got on ebay. Always look for the neoprene ones...they are altra soft and can actually soften impacts.

OP
S
Reaction score
Thanks for your advice guys. looked around and I really do like The Contour Design cases as have bought there stuff for my iPods have good reviews on ilounge. I am in the UK and these guys I mentioned are one of the cheaper ones for this particlular item.

I also like that it has a pocket sleeve so can put my nano in there too.

I did end up buying it and love the sleeve. idrinorbarsaku your right neoprene is the best material for Mac sleeves.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2018 15" MBP, 2019 11" iPad Pro, iPhone 11 Pro
There is a sticky thread dedicated to this subject already. HERE

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.