My MB making me mad

Reaction score
So I have been trying to make this dvd movie of some video recording I imported in and it has so far not worked. I got into iDVD with it and tried to make a dvd and it seemed to have failed at the last possible part after writing to the disc, so then i saved it as a .img file to try to copy to my external HDD to copy to my windows pc and use DVDFab to try to burn it to a DVD+R DL disc, it would let me do that either, So then I tried just burning it from my mac using the .img to burn to a disc and at the very last again i got this error 0x80020022 cant be burned because communication between the computer and the disc drive failed.
I am also not sure if maybe any of these errors have anything to do with me upgrading my HDD to a 500gb usign Carbon Copy

Reaction score
It is possible, but if everything sounds like you formatted the drive right when you installed it, then it could very well be the harddrive. However, what you should be looking at is the disc drive-to-main failure error. That could be something serious, and it too could be the reason for all of this.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.