Remove service in snow leopard

Reaction score
I don’t now how to get rid of service after the application, that installed it, is removed.
I’ve installed TextWrangler and it added such services as New window with selection, but after I removed Text Wrangler this service is still present. I’ve disabled it in keyboard preferences, but I want it to disappear from this list at all, I want nothing related to application to stay in the system. Application support folders related to it are already manually removed.
How can I remove the service completely?

Reaction score
You'll have to download an uninstall app from here, and the uninstall file from here

I haven't tried this myself but I hope this helped you...

OP
S
Reaction score
Thanks, but is there any way to do that by hand or with free application?
Yank can’t do that in demo mode.

Reaction score
What's wrong with paying for an application here and there, did you get your Mac for free...

This app is actually well worth the money, I found that out first hand, it works...
If you want to find a free program that does that, google it... see what comes up, that's what I did, back then.

Good luck:)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MBA. 15" MBP. iPhone 4. 3G Pad 2.
Should be in > User Library > Services..
S.

OP
S
Reaction score
What's wrong with paying for an application here and there, did you get your Mac for free...

This app is actually well worth the money, I found that out first hand, it works...
If you want to find a free program that does that, google it... see what comes up, that's what I did, back then.

Good luck:)
I just don’t want to pay for the app to solve just one minor problem, and paying is OK in many cases, of course -)
I have found in google a mailing list, where removing was discussed, so deleting some files I haven’t found before solved this problem.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.