macbook 13 aluminum

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13.3 inch late 2008 aluminum macbook
am i just missing something or is the 13 inch aluminum macbook not on apple's website?

OP
wakeboarderr77
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
alright its possible i'm retarded. this is probably gonna sound dumb but do they make normal macbook in aluminum?
cuz if not i just ordered a macbook pro that i thought was a normal macbook...not that thats bad i'm just confused.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
-->
alright its possible i'm retarded. this is probably gonna sound dumb but do they make normal macbook in aluminum?
cuz if not i just ordered a macbook pro that i thought was a normal macbook...not that thats bad i'm just confused.

In aluminum the pro is all that is available. The regular 13" aluminum was eliminated in June of this year when the pro was released. Only non-pro 13" is the white Macbook.

You can still get the 13" Alum. Macbook in the Apple outlet as a refurbished model.

OP
wakeboarderr77
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ohh. i ordered one from macconnection.com so they mustve just had extras still. was there any reason they got rid of it like was something wrong with it?
and are there any differences between it and the white?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
-->
ohh. i ordered one from macconnection.com so they mustve just had extras still. was there any reason they got rid of it like was something wrong with it?
and are there any differences between it and the white?

The Pro model has the illuminated keyboard, SD card slot, FireWire 800 over the standard previous aluminum. The previous alum. and the white model are about the same machine with exception to the housing of course.

There were no major defects that I am aware of. I know there were some unhappy customers because of the lack of the FireWire port, so that is a nice addition to the current 13" pro.

What did you have to give for the Macbook? You can get the previous generation 2.0ghz model at the Apple Outlet for $899.00.

OP
wakeboarderr77
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
well i gave them 1,029 for a 2.4 ghz aluminum 13.3 2 gb
did i get ripped off?

OP
wakeboarderr77
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
alright cool
one last question: does the aluminum macbook have the multi-touch trackpad?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
-->
alright cool
one last question: does the aluminum macbook have the multi-touch trackpad?

Yes, it does. It is freaking awesome too! I find myself two finger tapping (for right click) on Windows machines, and after 4 times or so I realize I am not on my Mac! :D Enjoy the new hardware once it arrives.

OP
wakeboarderr77
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
awesome i can't wait now haha
thanks for all the help bro ;D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.