I cannot loge into my MSN

Reaction score
Ive bought a Macbook pro .. and i found some problem with my connection because i live in a UNI accommodation.
so when i trying to open thing a must put MY
User name n Passworad
so I think the problem in this
could any one please tell me how can i put my user name or proxy whatever please help me
Ive tried
Adiume pro
+
Microsoft msn
still the same cause of the connection

please help me out :(

see the picture :(

1063725129_10202009_1.png

I am sure about my account 10000%

Reaction score
messenger cant log in

on the face of it, looks like you are putting in the wrong password and/or user name?

You do have a working connection? and can use the internet?

Look to see if you have caps lock on? silly i know but we have all done it.

try logging into your account from another computer? if you can login that will show you have a working account. so would be a setting or firewall blocking your connection to messenger.

try setting up a new account on your computer to test your connection.

Sorry cant be of more help.

Hope you get it sorted.

OP
Y
Reaction score
^ thank you so much . Ive tries my account from my old laptop and working 20303%

but the problem i think with my connection im sure .. that's why i asked here might be you know better than me im only onw week with it .. still try to use to it .. thank you

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
Some users have been having issues with MSN the past 24 hours. Since your other laptop logs in though, not sure what to say. I am logged in to MSN here using Adium. Working fine.

OP
Y
Reaction score
Some users have been having issues with MSN the past 24 hours. Since your other laptop logs in though, not sure what to say. I am logged in to MSN here using Adium. Working fine.

my two laptops in front of me when i try from MACbook pro it says error
Microsoft + Adium The same error's message
I am sure about my account

At the same time i try open it from my old laptop Toshiba
it works normal ..

so i think the problem from My mac :(

I think about the proxy but where can i fix it i don't know :(

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
I just shut down Adium and fired up Microsoft Messenger. Went right in. So it has to be on your computer somewhere. Have you installed anything lately? Messed with the firewall?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.