power point

Reaction score
I havea MacBook Pro and run Microsoft Office 2008 on it. I am not able to save a power point presentation I am creating- any ideas as to why?

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
What do you mean you can't save? Are the options to save greyed out? Post some screen shots if you can.

OP
W
Reaction score
I press Save or Save as, enter in the information, press save then I get a message that says Mac Power Point has failed. It doesn't save my stuff-

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27 iMac+Thunderbolt, iMac 21,
I havea MacBook Pro and run Microsoft Office 2008 on it. I am not able to save a power point presentation I am creating- any ideas as to why?

With Office - NO idea. Have you thought of using Keynote - user friendly and you can export in;

Click for full size

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
I press Save or Save as, enter in the information, press save then I get a message that says Mac Power Point has failed. It doesn't save my stuff-

Office 2008 is crashing. Make sure you have all the latest updates and service packs installed for Office 2008. If you do and PowerPoint is still crashing, you probably have some corrupt files that are causing the crash. The solution is to uninstall Office 2008 and re-install. You can not uninstall Office by dragging it to the trash - use the included uninstaller. Make sure you save all your documents first. The uninstaller will not remove any documents or presentations that you already have saved but you can never tell.

Regards.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.