Macbook doesn't charge

Reaction score
Right now I have a White Macbook with Camera and for some reason whenever I plug my charger in it doesn't charge. When I put my cursor over the Battery Icon at the top it says "Battery is not charging". What should I do?

Thanks.

Reaction score
Did you buy yours between 2005 and 2006 or was it made between 2005 and 2006?
If so it's a known issue and apple has an exchange program.

Hope this helps

T

todd51

I know this may sound like a stupid question, but I have encountered it before. Are you positive that there is power to the current outlet your using? There isn't a switch or anything for it?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBookPro 15"
I got my MBP about 12 days ago and I was having the same problem I took the notebook to the apple store they ran test on the battery and pass it and also they try using my charger with another MBP and was working, the genius told me that was internal hardware. I end it getting a new MBP. :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27 iMac+Thunderbolt, iMac 21,
Right now I have a White Macbook with Camera and for some reason whenever I plug my charger in it doesn't charge. When I put my cursor over the Battery Icon at the top it says "Battery is not charging". What should I do?

Thanks.

You give no specs so hard to understand your situation - but have you seen this here

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.