Appl

Reaction score
HI all

Thanks for all help I get here.
Now I have got some good applications, I think, on my MacBook pro. Caffeine, OpenOffice and Get Tube, just to say a few.

The GetTube is great, so easy to use and so. But, if I like to download from any other web site, how do I do that?

Thanks for helping me.

Have a good weekend all

vegard_dino

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2012 Mac Mini: 500GB-8GH : iPad 2 64GB
Get Tube is yet another YouTube video downloader with which you can get and store any clip from the famous video sharing site.

Get Tube lets you save videos in four different formats (mp4, mov, mp3, avi). The download process itself is a little unintuitive: not only does it only work with Firefox or Safari, but you also need to have one of the browsers open to a video to be able to download. Downloading with Get Tube can take a little while, but you'll be able to follow the whole operation thanks to a process bar.

Get Tube won't work if there are multiple videos opened up in the browser. Similarly try to avoid having multiple tabs opened as to seems to confuse the program.

Get Tube lets you select the folder to which you'll save videos, although the default is normally your download folder.

As to image and sound quality, you'll find they are exactly the same as you would have online.

Although a little counter-intuitive, Get Tube is a handy program to download videos from YouTube
--http://get-tube.en.softonic.com/mac
-I guess you just open the webpage with the movie file and Get tube will recognize it

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2012 Mac Mini: 500GB-8GH : iPad 2 64GB

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.