First iPod question

A

andremal

As I posted, I just bought a 4G iPod and I've managed to find my first question. Is it possible, and if so how, to set the iPod to scroll the names of the Albums when you're browsing them. I listen to Dance music and a lot of my albums are actually double CD's with longer names, so I'll see two CD names truncated and can't tell which is which. Any tricks would be appreciated.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
answered the wrong question
-chris

OP
A

andremal

Thanks for the reply. My problem isn't with not seeing albums, but that album names are truncated in the display because they are too long. Is there a way to set them to scroll when they are selected so that the name scrolls by like a news ticker?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
Actually I would like to know this also, since they don't seem to scroll for me either.. and that would be a very nice feature.. if it even exists :) I know that iTunes does it.. :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
wow...i think i would like to know this as well!

-chris

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Powerbook 17" 1.5GHz, 2GB, 160GB Momentus; iMac 24" 3.06GHz, 2GB; iPhone 2.5G 8GB; iPod 5G 60GB
Unfortunately, I think the answer is no. :(

OP
E

Echo_

the only way to fix it is to rename em im pretty sure so you can tell the difference

OP
A

andremal

fortunately, I'm pretty anal about my naming conventions so I can tell which is which, but it does seem like a design flaw to me.. Thanks for the replies everyone.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.