Miro

Reaction score
Plenty on here have written comments about Miro, but I haven't seen its own thread. I downloaded Miro a couple of weeks ago, and it worked great. It is capable of playing a bunch of different video formats and allows a user to download clips from You Tube and other sites.

Now the application will not start or play any of the clips I have on my computer. I have tried starting the application directly before selecting a video to play. I have also tried opening a video clip by selecting "open with" Miro, and still the application will not start.

I think this issue has been brought up before in another thread, but couldn't find the thread it was written under. Thanks for the help and tips.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16GHz C2D MacBook w/ 2GB RAM & 120GB HD. HTC Droid Incredible.
Did you try reinstalling it?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 13"/2.26 Ghz/4 GB RAM/500 GB HDD
Does anyone know how to get Miro to resume downloading something from where it left off? I started downloading a file that was about 7.5GB and had to turn Miro off. When I went to go back and continue the file was not in the download area. Then when I clicked on the torrent file it seemed to begin the download process from the beginning.

thanks

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.