Poerbook starting to die

Reaction score
Well I have a 4 1/2 year old powerbook g4 which I just upgraded the hard drive about 3 weeks ago. But it seams that its great run is coming to the end. My battery life is now down to 41 minutes if that from what I was getting which was 1 hour 45 minutes. The power cord is like a life support line for it. Also after being dropped 3 times it still runs. But the monitor is starting to flicker different colors every once in a while. So I think I am just going to let it die. :( :'( So I just hope that I get a new one for christmas. And also just say that apple make one of the best products I have ever used.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Also after being dropped 3 times it still runs. But the monitor is starting to flicker different colors every once in a while. So I think I am just going to let it die. So I just hope that I get a new one for christmas. And also just say that apple make one of the best products I have ever used.

If you keep dropping computers Santa is going to bring you a bag of charcoal for Xmas! :) Be good and maybe he'll bring you a nice new MBP.

Regards.

OP
B
Reaction score
LOL thanks but I do not do it on purpose. 2 of them were because the charging cords was pulled that is why I can not wait to get a new one with the magna safe cord. I hope I get one I really do.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.