Synching calendars from two computers to iPhone?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" Retina 5K iMac 3.2Ghz Quad 24GB RAM, 1TB HD. iPhone 11.
Is this possible and if so how?

I use the calendar function on my iPhone quite a bit and when I plug it into my Mac at home it's set to synchronise with iCal. Now I never ever add events to iCal first so really all that is happening is that my iPhones calendar just updates iCal only.

This is all fine but it would be useful if I could also have my work calendar on the iPhone. However this is on my office laptop running Windows and Outlook.

Is there a way of being able to still sync at home as I do at present but to also be able to get my work calendar onto my iPhone without erasing everything that is already on there and ideally without copying my 'home' appointments to my Work calendar in Outlook.

So in other words:
iCal will sync with the Home calendar on the iPhone but not the Work calendar
Outlook will sync with the Work calendar on the iPhone but not the Home calendar

Any ideas?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
late 08 macbook 2.0 4gig 320hdd10.7.3 32 gig iPhone 4s
Just import your outlook calender into iCal . Here's one way to do it:

Save Your Outlook Calendar as iCal

then you can have both home and work calenders on your iPhone.

Hope this helps

OP
P
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" Retina 5K iMac 3.2Ghz Quad 24GB RAM, 1TB HD. iPhone 11.
Thanks for the reply. I guess that would work if there isn't a better way but it is quite a faff as I'd have to 'export' my Outlook calendar every day at work, bring it home with me, merge it with my iCal calendar and only then sync it to my iPhone. Phew!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
late 08 macbook 2.0 4gig 320hdd10.7.3 32 gig iPhone 4s
Well it's not alot better but you could always just email it to your self then import it when you get home.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.