What software would you like to see for your Mac?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro, 13" MacBook Black, 15" iMac G4, 24" iMac (soon!)
A fellow programmer and I have created a software startup company, and while we have a few ideas and projects underway, we need to hear from you, the users; what software do you want for your Mac? What do you want, that isn't currently on the market? Or maybe there's a product you really like, but is missing something (or simply has too much).

So, post your ideas/comments here. Give us an idea of what you'd like to see come to the Mac, and what pricepoint you'd like to see it at.

Thanks!
:headphone

D

dlisle20

half life 2, grand theft auto, most good other pc games, microsift frontpage

A

Abira_Kam

I wish I'd had Guitar Pro 4.0.. is the best music program)) if smbd converts it to I will be happy )))

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
M

meltbanana314

I want a(nother) RSS/Atom reader.

I *really* like NewsFire (http://newsfirerss.com) but the developer is a jerk and I don't want to pay any money to him. I've been thinking of learning to program with the intention of making an exact clone of NewsFire (both interface-wise and useability-wise)

I'd be willing to pay $10 for a NewsFire clone.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP 2.16GHz ^ATI Radeon X1600 256MB ^100GB @ 7200 rpm ^2GB RAM ^Glossy Screen +iPod 4G 20 gigs
Something like Streambox Ripper (Win only) on the Mac platform. It converts music from one format to another (eg. rm to mp3)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
Look into Proteus.. I love it :)

Edit: Doh.. I meant PulpFiction :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
My setup: 17in SD iMac G5, 1GB RAM & 12in iBook, 1.5GB RAM (Both computers standard config.)
I would like to see a calculator that works pretty much exactly like the TI-89. I had to get on at my school for calculus class...but then two weeks after i got it it was stolen. So know i don't have a calculator to do my homework with...and i really don't have the 150ish dollars to buy a new one right now.

So a really nice calculator would be cool...but i think very difficult!! :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.