Keynote question

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15in MBP 2.5GHz Core2Duo | 1.83Ghz Dual G5 PowerMac | 2.0 GHz Dual G5 PowerMac
I have created a presentation in iWork 09's Keynote, and i have a question about printing the individual slides. My professor is requiring us to pring the individual slides for her beforehand, and when i went to do so, the dialogue isn't the same as Powerpoint uses, like it only gives me an option like handout (as seen int he picture) which moves everything to the side of the paper, i know the picture only shows landscape view, but i have also tried portrait view, and it still all goes to the left side. I would like it to be centered on the page, but i can't figure out how.

2lcsnqq.jpg

Reaction score
I never need to print out the individual slides so I'm not sure if this works; but what happens when you click on the "individual slides" button directly under print. Doesn't it center one slide on each page? Or do you need multiple slides per page?

OP
mknabster
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15in MBP 2.5GHz Core2Duo | 1.83Ghz Dual G5 PowerMac | 2.0 GHz Dual G5 PowerMac
Yea the individual slide button does that, but she's requesting at least 3-4 per page. Anyway, i don't want to have to print out 17 pages. But i decided to do the portrait handout with duplex turned on to save paper. It's not centered, but it's the best i could do.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.