Display bug on OSX

Reaction score
Hello,

I have a bug on OSX. Check this video:
YouTube - Bug affichage mac OSX

I think it's because of the configuration or inter graphic card driver but i don't understand why.

This bug doesn't appear when i zoom. It's only when the cursor is on the left of the screen. There is no bug on windows.

Any clue ?

Thanks

One more thing: there is no bug on front row. It's strange

OP
D
Reaction score
Here is a picture of the zone from where the problem come. If i put the cursor on the red zone i get the bug. I tried every screen sizes.

screenshot.png

Reaction score
Just curious, what are you doing in that Terminal window?
I see a lot of Permission denied messages and listing of kexts?
Playing in the system folders?
If you delete or move something you're not supposed to it "might" cause your problem.
Or, could be nothing and I'm being paranoid.

OP
D
Reaction score
I was trying to replace my intel gma 952 driver.

So last night i installed a Kalyway 10.5.2. Installation worked great. No bug unlike the official installation. But when i reboot my macbook crash (YouTube - Bug boot Kalyway 10.5.2)

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
Uh..are you on a hackintosh or real Mac hardware? If the former, then we really can't help you..

Regards

Reaction score
That flashing folder with question mark means it can't find a valid system to boot from.
Boot from the install dvd, don't do an install - from the menu bar choose Startup Disk and select your hard drive...reboot.
If you still can't boot sounds like it's foo-barred. Might have to do a reinstall.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.