Ipod Touch Problem with Screen

Reaction score
So I have a first generation, 16 GB ipod touch and after I've been using for a while in one session it will start freaking out. The touch will act crazy and click in places I don't click, and weird enough if I put my finger close enough to the screen it will slide around like I'm touching it... but I'm not. I have to turn the ipod off and wait about a min of 20 mins before it stops acting strange.

I hope this describes my problem. Anyone else dealt with the same thing?? Thanks for any help.

Oh I just wanted to add that I've tried restoring my ipod, cleaning the screen (i used to have a protective cover on it, but I took it off thinking it might be causing the weird touch movement) and resetting the ipod doesn't do anything right away...

OP
B
Reaction score
update: still having the problem :( anyone??? anyone have an answer for me?

i just dont understand how it can be working perfectly one minute and then freak out!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.