rapidweaver iweb go daddy ftp fire fox cyber duck

Reaction score
HELP!!!!
i have been trying everything to get my website uploaded, searching through forums for 2 weeks now -- finally taken the plunge to seek some help, prob should have done this first???

i cannot connect using the ftp option through my rapidweaver site. www.photography.makaulay.com. when i use the mobile me option it connects no problem but my website is slow to view photos. (it then publishes over my already published iweb/mobile me site-------------

---------------even though i am trying to use a sub domian to connect too as i would like to keep my iweb site separate (one for teaching and one for personal) iweb - photography (i forwarded my mobile me address to go daddy and it works fine.

when i try and forward my rapid weaver site to go daddy as a sub domain it cannot find it -- the url (i'm not sure if i have the correct url)

when i try and publish through the ftp option in rapid weaver no matter what i enter i get an error message

please help and let me connect with 2 websites. i have also tried to use cyber duck but cannot connect with either no idea what to enter in the fields? i'm losing the will here!!!

i have now downloaded firefox ftp as heard it was easier to use but have no idea where to start.

when i tried to export my rapidweaver to a folder on my desktop to upload with an ftp program the website automatically exported to the internet and again replaced my i web site?!

basically what set up do i need for the 2 website --- to be seperate and not viewable though each other?? "usernames and servers and paths and url's" --- i am really confused.

i alsoi have adobe dreamweaver-- maybe i should try working with it but heard that it is much more difficult??

sorry for all the rant, hope it is somewhat clear?? any help would be appreciated.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.