garageband

Reaction score
so i'm new to the mac world and need some assistance. i was ilife 09 on my lap top and have been playing around w/ garage band. i have recorded tracks on a yamaha digital piano, saved them, and imported them into garageband. when i go to select a certain instrument, there is usually an arrow beside the instrument i desire. which means it must be downloaded. so...i downloaded the loops and everything the other day but it still comes up that i havent downloaded them. i am currently attempting to download them again, but can someone give me some guidance about how to do this? thanks!

Reaction score
I have downloaded them myself, but after you click restart to install, it took about an hour to decompress and finish running the scripts. Worse comes to worse, you could buy a DVD from Apple that has it all ready to install... (not what you wanted to hear...)

Good luck on the Next Download!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.