I just got two monitors!

Reaction score
Alright, I'm so excited about this, I got a monitor to get plugged into my Macbook Pro. At first, the backgrounds for both screens were the same. But then I messed around with it and now they have two different screens (I have it on change it every time I wake up and random order)

How can I sync it?

-Thanks!

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Set the display mode for "mirror".

Regards.

OP
M
Reaction score
I don't want the windows to be the same for both monitors, just the wallpaper itself.

-Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27 iMac+Thunderbolt, iMac 21,
Go to Sys Prefs/Desktop & Screensaver and select desktops in there that you want

OP
M
Reaction score
Wow, I am so unhelpful. I forgot to mention that I want both to have random other but the same wallpaper. So first day, it is first wallpaper on both. Then the next day, the second wallpaper comes on both.

Reaction score
You're not making any sense....
Clarify??

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MBP, 2.26GHz, 8gb RAM
Makes sense to me. Don't know how to do it but he wants his desktop set to change every day in a random order, but both screens (not mirrored) always have the corresponding pictures on them.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.