Uninstalling 'You Control'

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac C2D 24" and MB C2D
I d/l and installed the demo of 'You Control', the program that puts items in your menu bar. I'm not a big fan of it, and I want to uninstall it, the thing is, i cant really even quit it. I quit, but all the items are still there. I tried turning all the menu bar objects off, but it didnt work. I can't delete the program until I can shut it down; does anyone know how I can do this? Thanks.

****EDIT**** I FINALLY FIGURED IT OUT. MODS PLEASE DELETE THIS. SORRY!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
think you can post up how you did it??? i doubt anyone is going to delete this, but it would be good if someone else installs it, find out they dont like it and then search for how to uninstal it. then they will have a nice little write up on how to do it...maybe you can even get it into the FAQ section!

-chris

OP
A
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac C2D 24" and MB C2D
haha, it was hardly a stroke of genius- you just go file>stop engine. im new to macs and got a little worried when my trusty appleQ didnt work!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.