Digital Camera

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBookPro 15"
Hello to all, I'm new in here and I have a Digital Camera Sony DSC-S980 I been looking for the drivers but its been impossible to find it, don't know if the camera is compatible with my MBP. Any recomendations where I can find the drivers and if for some reason the camera is not compatible could anyone post which camera are the best for MPB my budget is no more than $200.00.

Thanks in advance
DB-69

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unibody MacBook Pro 2.26, 4gb RAM, 500gb HD
Do you know for a fact that special drivers are required? Often you just plug the camera in and your Mac (which is simply a PC made by Apple) recognizes the camera as a USB drive.

Every camera I have ever bought came with some sort of software package for Windows. I never once installed any of them. I just plugged the camera in to my PC and copied the pictures off it just like it was a USB drive.

OP
B
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBookPro 15"
Do you know for a fact that special drivers are required? Often you just plug the camera in and your Mac (which is simply a PC made by Apple) recognizes the camera as a USB drive.

Every camera I have ever bought came with some sort of software package for Windows. I never once installed any of them. I just plugged the camera in to my PC and copied the pictures off it just like it was a USB drive.

Thanks for the info I will try to see if it works

Hey thanks work perfect I tough drivers were necessary. but works perfect

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.