iTunes library mixed up

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 2.4 GHz Intel core 2 Duo, 4GB RAM, 320Gb HD
Hello

Just wondering whether anyone knows how to rearrange the order of the I-tunes library.
I (must have) pressed something accidentally and the library-being arranged in alphabetical order by artists- is now alphabetically arranged by song titles. This is almost as useless as having no order at all and i need to get it back to the way it was.
I tried everything (well, obviously not) under 'File', 'Edit', 'Views' etc but have no idea how to reverse this.
I would appreciate any help.

Thank you

Tom

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" Intel iMac 2.4 Ghz/3G Ram/320HD, Snow Leopard. PBook G4, 1.5Ghz/1.5 Ram/250 HD, Leopard 10.5.6.
Click the little arrows on the top of the artist list in iTunes. This will change the order around.
I have done this before - annoying isn't it!

OP
T
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 2.4 GHz Intel core 2 Duo, 4GB RAM, 320Gb HD
I cannot believe that, and the arrow doesn't even show until the list is highlighted. Thank you very much for that, you've made my Friday night..

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" Intel iMac 2.4 Ghz/3G Ram/320HD, Snow Leopard. PBook G4, 1.5Ghz/1.5 Ram/250 HD, Leopard 10.5.6.
Your welcome.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.