Safari/Firefox crash/hang

dsi

Reaction score
Can someone try this website: my.IS - Lexus IS Forum I'm just using this for example
Then click on "forums", then scroll down and click on "Wheels and Tires" under "2nd-gen is250/is350".
Then click on the any post w/ pictures.....

My safari/firefox hangs right there..... I went into a apple store, tried w/ their computers, they all worked fine but not mine (mind you that we are on the same network in the store). I have a friend over at my place, his is working fine, but not mine, again, same network.

I reformated my computer, tried 10.5.7, 10.6, 10.6.1, no luck.
I'm not too worry about going into that site, just that i'm worrying about my computer as if there's something wrong w/ it. It works fine w/ any other site (as far as i know) except that one.

I thing worth to mention, if i sign in w/ that site, it then works fine. it only hangs when i'm not sign into it. But then the same question, how come other MACs are able to work with it without signing into it but not mine?

Any clue? :(

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
NOTE: Not a notebook hardware issue. Moving to software forums.

OP
D

dsi

Reaction score
Well, to me, it seems like HW issue as i have re-install and re-formatted the whole thing.... which it works w/ others but not mine...

Does it has to do w/ the speed of receiving data from the Aircard or graphic card? maybe the HDD? (160Gb) memory? (4Gb)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.