Senuti help, I might be a tad dumb

A

andrew@twenty20

I downloaded 'Senuti' and i just don't quite get it.

It seams to be lots of small files and no application that I can find.

Am I supposed to put the files in my Library and use it throught iTunes?

OP
A

andrew@twenty20

Oh boy, I'm I stupid. Forget this thread I was downloading the source files by mistake.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb
lol :D it happens even to the best of us.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
so what is senuti????

-chris

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb
senuti is an app for taking songs from the ipod onto your computer. its pretty cool.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
coach_z said:
so what is senuti????

-chris

iTunes spelled backwards....get it...cus you take songs off of your iPod that you used iTunes to put on it...hehe

Seriously, I use this and have for quite some time now. It is a great little app. :black:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
D3v1L80Y said:
iTunes spelled backwards....get it...cus you take songs off of your iPod that you used iTunes to put on it...hehe

Seriously, I use this and have for quite some time now. It is a great little app. :black:

all i can really say is "wow, i cant believe i didnt catch that", and maybe hand out some reputation ;)

seems like a cool program
-chris

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
coach_z said:
all i can really say is "wow, i cant believe i didnt catch that", and maybe hand out some reputation ;)

seems like a cool program
-chris

Yeah, it is a pretty durn cool little app. I use it to pull songs off the iPod and put some on my iBook. I only have a 40GB drive on the iBook, so I don't like to store alot of music on it. I use Senuti to pull the songs to the drive, that way I don't have to drain the iBook battery powering the iPod to play songs in iTunes. When I get back home, I can dump the iBook's iTunes library and stick a different playlist on it the next day. I have been using this app for about 8 months now. I got it right before I sent the iPod in for replacement. I know that Apple would just send a new, empty iPod and that I would lose all the music on it, so I wanted an app that could take the tunes off it. Out of the 3800+ songs I had on the iPod, only 7 didn't come off...and those were the corrupted ones that were causing the problem on the iPod in the first place.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.