Your Favourite Fps

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15 Inch MacBook Pro. 2.4 GHz. 2GB RAM. 250GB Hardrive.
I would like to get the communities opinion on their personal favourite First Person Shooters, for Mac. Please include any thoughts on the game you think should be included and why it is your favourite.

-Dan

Reaction score
The only one I really play is Call of Duty 2, but I believe it is a great game. The campaign is lots of fun as well as historically accurate for the most part. The gameplay is superb and the graphics are pretty good. The multiplayer is a lot of fun too as there are always plenty of people to play as it is cross-platform compatible and there are lots of mods out there that work with macs.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.33 4GB: MacPro 8 Core 2.8, 16GB: MacMini 2.26 4GB: MacMin 2.53 4GB: iPhone3GS 32GB
Fortunately my favorite FPS (which I play on Windows) is coming for the Mac. I can without a doubt recommend Bioshock to anyone into the FPS genre and games in general.

Bioshock 2 is due in February. I can't wait :)

M

Marsiblu

The best FPS is without a doubt a game called AssaultCube.
It's an online game where you choose maps to fight in and stuff.
The best part is it's free!
You can download it for Mac here.

OP
DanFlan
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15 Inch MacBook Pro. 2.4 GHz. 2GB RAM. 250GB Hardrive.
Thanks for the input. I am also quite excited about the upcoming release of Bioshock for the Mac. It should be very interesting. Anymore suggestions are appreciated!!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.