Imovie 09 all projects lost

Reaction score
My peeps I need help. I stored all IMovie projects on Seagate External Hard Drive. I was having problems with with Snow Leopard so I did a clean install. Which worked and ironed out the problems. Imovie though can't find any projects at all, they're gone :Oops: . Is there any way of getting that back? Have I done something wrong? Please advise even though this is bad news I would like to learn from this please so explanation of what I did right, wrong or nothing would be greatly appreciated. FYI I do have a backup on my external before I did the clean install.

negrito :D

OP
N
Reaction score
Sorry I didn't explain it as well as I thought, was under some stress. Let me rephrase the problem. What happened is I created a Imovie (09) and created a Dvd in IDvd which came out perfect which I saved via the programs in my External Hard Drive. I ran into problems with Snow Leopard giving me all kinds of trouble so I did a clean reinstall of leopard and then snow leopard but before this I created a copy of the HD on my external hard drive. Once I reinstalled Ilife 09 (Imovie & Idvd) Project lost as a matter of fact all projects are gone. So my question is is there any way to find these or am I having wishful thinking? Please advise....Any help will be great

negrito

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.