Just got my MB running again!

Reaction score
Alright so after about two months I finally bought a new HD (250gb) for my MB! Recently my dumb friend dropped my MB and obviously the HD died on me. So I am in need of a new torrent downloader. I use to have tomato torrent. I downloaded tomato torrent again and now every-time I go to isohunt and try to download files tomato torrent comes up with bull saying it can not download the file. So I decided to delete tomato torrent. Currently I am on the prowl for a new torrent downloading application. Just checking on here to see if any of my fellow MB torrent rippers can point me in the right direction on a good torrent ripper that is reliable and not going to put a bunch of other crap on my computer also one that isn't going to get me into any trouble.
Thanks

OP
R
Reaction score
Might I add I am also looking for one that is absolutely free no bull where I have to put my name or any information in to download or use it.

OP
R
Reaction score
Um, thanks for all the help? Not 1 out of the 25 that visited could of directed me anywheres?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
| '09 24" iMac 3.06 8GB | '09 iPhone 3GS 32GB | '09 ATV 1.16TB | '07 23" ACD | '06 15" MBP |
Be a little more patient here or you will be quick to find no one willing to help.

Plus, I don't know if torrent discussion breaks the Terms Of Usage rules for this forum.

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
If we are talking torrent downloads of pirated movies, music and software, then it does go against the rules here on the forums. Torrents themselves though are not against the law.

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
Transmission, and uTorrent would be my top picks.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.