Safari and IAlertU questions

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro unibody 2.26ghz, 4gb ram, 250 gb hard drive
Ok, so i have 2 questions:
1. In windows at the bottom of the Internet Explorer browser window, if you roll over a link it displays the links web address. i tend to use this often on my pc. Is there a way to get safari to do this or something similar.

2.I like the idea of the IAlertU software. Since i bought my MacBook to replace a stolen Vaio, it seems worthwhile. But i read that you "activate" and "deactivate" the alarm with the IR remote. I don't have an IR remote. is there a way to deactivate a sounding alarm by just entering a password or something?

Lots of thanks in advance

Reaction score
Ok, so i have 2 questions:
1. In windows at the bottom of the Internet Explorer browser window, if you roll over a link it displays the links web address. i tend to use this often on my pc. Is there a way to get safari to do this or something similar.

SNIP

Question 1 is easy -- just go to the View menu, then choose "Show Status Bar". Command-/ also does it.

OP
T
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro unibody 2.26ghz, 4gb ram, 250 gb hard drive
Thank you. that was annoying me.

I think question two may have to be answered by someone who actually has the software. or maybe i should just go buy an ir remote.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.