Snow Leopard Won't Execute-File to big?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello,

I have just converted from a PC to a MAC user so things are a little different!

I have downloaded Snow Leaopard via Xtorrent into my MacBook Pro. The file is about 6.5gb big, it's a .dmg image file. Everytime I try and open the file my machine tells me I need to burn the image to a Disk and then try it again.

My question is if I can use a virtual drive like "daemon tools for pc" to execute the file? or is there a way to compress the file so it fits in a 4.7 gb DVD blank disk? I just don't have any dual layer DVD's available.

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Way... way too many specs to list.
I doubt you'll find help getting your warez to work here. Be forewarned that the vast majority of trojans are in warez on mac...

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
Sorry, no help here.

From our Community Guidelines:

Respect copyrights and the law.
Don’t discuss or conduct content theft or any other illegal activity. Period. We follow U.S. law on the forums, so just because something might be legal in your country doesn’t mean it will be allowed here. If you’re ever in doubt, contact one of the moderators before you post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.