Annoying little things happen in photoshop elements

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
emac + macbook 13"
Can anyone tell me why these things happen and how to change the settings.

When I duplicate an image in photoshop elements BRIDGE, the copy goes to the bottom of the folder. It hasn't always been that way and I don't know why sometimes it does that instead of going next to the original photo.

How do i make it copy and stay next to the original.

Other odd things happen that i don't understand very well. Recently i saved a raw file as a tiff after working on it in the elements editor. After that I haven't been able to see the image as a preview. It remains tiny. It has a black line across the top and bottom of thumbnail. It will open in elements though. But that's not what I want.

Sometimes after saving a tiff, of DNG the thumbnail doesn't give me an image. It just gives me the softward icon. What causes that?

I figure it must be something I do when saving the file. But I always do the same thing and I don't do anything special. Most of the time it seems to go as it should.

Thanks for any clear advice.

OP
T
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
emac + macbook 13"
Also what does "parse" mean? Why sometimes when I save a file, and then i want to open it in camera raw, i get a message saying photoshop can't parse the file? and of course it won't open.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.